JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Wee Bit Of Me

Here is another game I have found. Goodness I so need not to stroll around and hop. I love games and I love writing, taking pictures. I'm finding this such a great way to express myself and have fun while I'm at it.
This little questionnaire came from:

http://www.myleighashley.com/
Go check her out. Have fun with this little bit of me. In fact go join in and have some fun answering these crazy fun questions. See you there. Link up!
 
 
 
 
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I have worn jeans with holes in them. I don't buy jeans with holes. I figure they will get them eventually. Especially down around the hem. I prefer the nice polished look.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I'd like to say I do but.... sad to say that isn't the case. I do try too. It seems that is why I'm down ill.
 
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
Unscrew it very careful! Eat the chocolate side first. Then lick the icing and eat the chocolate side. Start allover again.
 
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Yes! I do! But... I prefer walking in my socks or in my slippers. I don't like cold feet so I usually have something on them all of the time.
 
{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My hubby! Then he would say I thought you didn't play the lottery? hehehe Then I guess I would call my daughters.
 
{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
I don't recall. But... if I did I'm sure I had FUN!

{seven} do you snore?
My hubby says YES!! So I guess I will have to take him at his word

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
NO! I really have no interest in knowing either. I just ping away

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I could when I was much younger. But... NOWAY could I do that NOW!

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I love popcorn! POPCORN! Any fashion or way I can have it is just fine by me.









No comments: