JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 3, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 9

I so wish I could remember the name of the place this was taken. But.... I don't sad to say. I was at a woman's retreat. It was such a wonderful time. It was a wonderful time meeting new friends and rejoicing in the Lord. Being in His word and worshiping. Which if you stand by me you'd say what is that noise? We had some great pampering time as well as some very yummy food.
I did allot of hiking that weekend as well. I know it was somewhere in  Oregon does that count for anything? I guess I will need to research on this photo and some others so I will know where they where taken at. More work to do!
Thank you to one of my wonderful friends on Face Book I NOW have the name of the retreat where this is at. She has spoken there twice. She is a wonderful writer and great speaker.
Her name is Barb Boswell. Check her out if you are looking for a great speaker at any of your women's fellowships you and they will be super blessed.



Check it out is a beautiful place so peaceful and restful.



Do you ever forget where you took pictures because you forgot to label them properly?






No comments: