JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.

A favorite band or artist! Gosh I do have plenty that I have surely enjoyed through the years. Some I never ever get tired of hearing. I grew up in the 70's so I have to say anything from that time period I would love. I actually love music of all kinds. My favorite time periods range from the 60' to the early 90's. But after that I start to be a bit more selective in what I want to hear in some of the newer music genera.
My husband and I listen to multiply styles of music. My children and I have always enjoyed music together as well. Starting with the silly childhood little diddy's.
I really love Motown, Jazz, and Blues. So, I picked one that I thought would kinda of fit these three genera's.
It wasn't so easy to chose I love so many bands and artist and enjoy the art form they present.
One of my all time favorites is Lionel Richie. Original from the "The Commodores." I loved the "Commodores", so I decided since I have always loved Lionel Richie's music I chose him. My favorite song is "Three Times A Lady", and "Stuck On You."



 
What is your favorite band or artist? 



1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

I very much like Neil Diamond, who seems to have been with me all through my life!!!!