JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lionel Richie - Stuck on You

So I wanted to post this song to go along with my favorite band or artist to go along with my post with day 13 picture. I just haven't figures out how you combine them together I would do that. I wanted to add a second song as well but ... I'm not because I wanted them on the same post. Since I haven't figures all that out yet I will wait and post it another time. The other song would be the other song I had mentioned on the previous blog" Three Times A Lady." Love, love that one.

Do you have some favorite tunes that you still enjoy listening to from  long ago?

No comments: