JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

It was becoming a mom. Not just once but three times to three awesome and very talented young Lady's. They have brought so much joy and laughter into my life. I have gotten to grow with them and see things through their eyes.
I have gotten to be a child with them as we have explored and grown in life together.
They have enriched me so much. I didn't ever think it was possible to love another human being as much as I loved each one of them. Nor did I think I could love each one as much as the first. But the heart grow larger, fuller, richer and bigger with each one. Just as it has with each grandchild that has been added into the mix through the years. I fill I have been blessed beyond words. The love is "HUGE".
I have had the pleasure of watching them learn so many things through life from baby hood, toddler, pre~ school, Kindergarten, grade school, then right into adolescent. Oh that was fun! Then the oh so wonderful teenage years! Not ever to be forgotten!
We have played, learned, and oh so much more. One could write a book just on one child alone, let alone three daughters and then ten grandchildren. The house was always full. I so miss those days and the full house of girls and all the crazy fun and things they would get into.
I have danced in the moonlight with them in the Summer breeze of the evening air at the fair. I have prepared them for their dances at schools.  I have wiped away the tears of the first heart breaks when they thought life had ended as they knew it.
Yes these three beauties have changed my life in more ways then I could ever count. they still change my life daily in ways that enrich it more everyday. Thank you Lord for blessing me with these three treasure gifts of life.
The impact they have had has been life changing from the moment I found out I was going to be a mom. The Best thing that has ever happened to me ever besides becoming a grandma.


Chance made you my daughter's; love made you my friend. ~Unknown
[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.  ~Emily Dickinson

Mother how sweet the sound!
Over the top in love with my daughters.
How sweet the sound my mother
Through the years we grow together
Oh Mother how sweet the sound!
Hurry! It is your daughters calling (Mother)
Oh how sweet the sound!
Early to rise to to guide their day
Oh mother show us the way
How sweet the sound Mother!
Rarely a moment passes when
I hear them call
Oh Mother!
How sweet the sound Mother!
The joy of Mother
Comes with the sweet sound
Oh Mother!
How sweet the sound!

~Beth~

What brings you the greatest joy in life?


2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Like you Bethe, it would have to be my two daughters and my three grandchildren. What a beautiful post to your three daughters. What a delightful photo of them taken when they were young. They were lovely looking little girls. We are blessed indeed are we not?!

stlavonlady said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for entering my giveaway! It did go through on Facebook. Yay! : ) Fo your entry to count as two you need to leave a seperate comment for each way you are following me. Right now I just have you as having 1 entry. It's how it works when I shoose the number from random.org. Each entry needs a separate comment and number. Come on back and enter more if you want.

Thanks and talk to you soon! Julie