JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 11, 2011

Finger Print Friday~ Hosted By Rusted Chain

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? To find out how to join "Fingerprint Friday" and see links to other posts, visit Beki at The Rusted Chain.


With the rain comes many photo mirror opts. for me. I really am having fun trying to capture pictures with the water left behind from all the rain storms we have been having.
It is so beautiful to see what I can capture. I have had more fun taking pictures of the tress, sky, and all the many water puddles along my path with there many reflections.
This path leads to our management office along side the pool and tennis courts. It is like walking through a park. I love all the little paths along the way.
I often wonder what kind of refection I'm leaving behind as I look at all these mirrored reflections in nature in the water puddles. What is the reflection I'm leaving for others as I pass by?
NIV
2 Corinthians 3:18
And we who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory,which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.


Reflection Path

Do you like seeing your reflection in the mirror?




2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Good post,as always, Bethe. No! I don't like seeing my reflection in the mirror very much now, I'm afraid. I wonder who that stranger is looking back at me. Eeek! It's my mother! LOL!

Kathe W. said...

great post and photo here! and thanks for your nice comments! always appreciated!