JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten On Tuesday~ Hosted By Roots & Rings

Here we are with Ten on Tuesday~ I really like this one. Thank you to our host "Roots & Rings", go check her out and join in on the fun!

http://rootsandrings.wordpress.com/







1. How did your parents decide on your name?

I'm not sure I actually know the actually story of my name. I do know some of the orgin and roots of it. Not why decided on my name or why though. I was named after one of the Nuns that taught my mom in school. The otherr was after my grandpa (my mothers father). I am honored to carry this name.

2. Do your initials (First, Middle, Last) spell out anything fun/funny?

Well If I use my married name initials today I love what the are (EFH) So does that mean I am related to E.F. Hutton? I so wish! If I go by my maiden name then my initials would be (EFG) Guess I need to know that part of the alphabet. So then if I wrote out maiden and current married name it would be (EFGH) Defiantly learning my alphabet! And my divorced initial would add nothing or make anything at all. My girls like to laugh and say I am (EFGWH) Not sure what that is. Funny! I guess

3. Did you take your middle name from childhood or did you take your maiden name as your middle name? (If unmarried, what do you plan to do?)

WOW! Not sure on how to answer this one. I still have my middle name and have no intentions of giving it up. My maiden name is exactly what it is. I carry my husbands last name. I carried my ex's until I re~married. It is my name. No reason not to carry it. Yes! I dropped the maiden name when I married. Just as I dropped the ex's when I re~married. It is who I am.

4. Are you or will you name your children thematically (ie. same first letter, all of same origin…)

No I will not! Nor did I! Though my middle daughter did with her four. It was kinda cool!

5. Did you decide on baby names as a little girl? Did you stick to them or change your mind?

I had favorite names when I was a child and had picked out names for children. But... NO! I didn't stick to them at all! I ended up with names way different that I would have thought when I was a child.

6. Does your family have any names that have been passed down through generations?

I can say for my dad brother and nephew yes! I had no sons so no! The name Donald and John see, to have a theme with them all. Not sure if it will continue. I gave a partial name of my grandma to my oldest daughter. My sister named her daughter after our mom. My daughter did name one of her daughters after me. So I guess there is a possibility of generation's of names being passed down in our family.

7. Do you look at the meaning of the name or just the name itself?

NO! I have looked them up after the fact. It really didn't matter to me. If I loved the name I loved the name. It truly didn't matter it already had meaning to me whether it is was it meant and the actually meaning was.

8. Do you name pets with human names (Sally, Henry) or with pet names (Fluffy, Mr. Bo Bo)?

I have! But mostly no. My pets right now have names that have no human meaning at all I'm sure. The Quaker Bird is "Hancho", and my beautiful chocolate lab is "CK". But those are her initials.

9. Are there any names that you have an affinity or dislike for based on a childhood experience/someone you once knew?

Well.... I would use to say not! But... there are two male names that I'm not found of. But my daughter named one of my grandsons one of the names. I had to get over it really fast. I'm okay with all names though.

10. What are some of your favorite names? Why?

I really don't have any favorite names or ones that are especially special to me. Just the names of my grandchildren are all special, just as each one of them are. So if I had to pick names it would be all the names the girls named all ten of my grandchildren. 

Anthony
Shawn
Sara
Nichlous
Samantha
Kyah
Mckinzee
Rylee
Summer
Brenden

Heather
Amber
Racheal

These would be my favorite names. These children are my world!


Do you enjoy answering fun silly questions?


No comments: