JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Link to Friendly Friday

This is a really cool link for Fridays. I'm posting this a tonight as it has already be posted by the hosting group. I really have enjoyed this site and the blogs linked to her as well. Her blog is "Healthyhomeblog"
http://healthyhomeblog.com/2011/03/friendly-friday-3411/
Recipes, cool links, Just a fun blog to visit an stay awhile and visit.
This link changes every Friday so I cannot put on my side board. But I think that is what makes this so neat. Because you will go and check it out every Friday.
Blessings in the journey of friendly Friday.



FriendlyFridayButton

No comments: